It's been over a month since I last posted.... and here I thought I was going to be overwhelming the blogging world with my productivity now that school is over. Well, life is really funny, and old habits are hard to break. I have been treasuring every moment of peace and quiet with nothing to do, probably a little more than I should. Every time I think about things I should/could be doing I think, "Well, I can do that tomorrow(after all, what do I really have to do tomorrow?). There is a word to describe that right? Ah yes, that's it: Procrastination. Right, wasn't that only supposed to affect me while I was in school and grades were involved?
Well, I am going to be better. The first step is recognizing that you have a problem right? I think I have had enough of a vacation and I am ready to get back to work....now if I could just find a job..... Anyone? Well, until I find a job, I am going to work on finding ways to make money without a job. We will see how that goes.
In the mean time, we went to the Puyallup fair yesterday. It's apparently the largest fair in this state, and possibly in the entire western US. I believe it. There were so many people there, and the place was huge. It was exhausting and I slept like a teenager last night (I hear babies don't really sleep all night, but I know I was impossible to get out of bed as a teenager). They had some really big names performing at the fair: Tim McGraw, Train, Pitt Bull, Jeff Dunham, etc. We didn't see any of them, we're not rich yet. :)
I finally got a corn dog. It was satisfactory, but not as good as those from the Blackfoot Fair.
We basically ate our way through the fair. We only got one thing at the places we stopped and shared it.
Philly Cheese Steak Awesomeness
This is a minor portion of the rides
Fried Snickers
They had gigantic prizes. Someone seriously left with a Jamaican banana that was taller than Lyle.... I wasn't quick enough to get a picture.
Well, I am going to be better. The first step is recognizing that you have a problem right? I think I have had enough of a vacation and I am ready to get back to work....now if I could just find a job..... Anyone? Well, until I find a job, I am going to work on finding ways to make money without a job. We will see how that goes.
In the mean time, we went to the Puyallup fair yesterday. It's apparently the largest fair in this state, and possibly in the entire western US. I believe it. There were so many people there, and the place was huge. It was exhausting and I slept like a teenager last night (I hear babies don't really sleep all night, but I know I was impossible to get out of bed as a teenager). They had some really big names performing at the fair: Tim McGraw, Train, Pitt Bull, Jeff Dunham, etc. We didn't see any of them, we're not rich yet. :)
I finally got a corn dog. It was satisfactory, but not as good as those from the Blackfoot Fair.
We basically ate our way through the fair. We only got one thing at the places we stopped and shared it.
This is the Killer Kielbasa in person.... Wowza!
This is a minor portion of the rides
Fried Snickers
I still have pictures coming of our apartment with furniture in it and some stuff from my birthday. Stay tuned!




.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment