Where you feel like this?
(Photo courtesy of http://www.art.com/products/p13805170-sa-i2758336/matthew-borkoski-atlas-statue-holding-up-the-world.htm)
Poor Atlas.... this is basically how I feel this semester.
I have been thrown into the role of supervisor over the students in my department of the campus library. My department is in the middle of a transition and I have to try to keep some sanity and have answers for those I work with.
I am one of the only people in my Food Service Management class who actually knows anything about running a business (tracking sales, forecasting sales, marketing strategies, etc.). And some how, I have managed to make myself a person that they all come to with their problems......?
Lyle is having a rough and busy semester, so I am trying to be a good wife and keep the house clean, do the laundry, have dinner ready for him, plan healthy meals....etc....
My professors seem to think I have gobs of time to read 50 pages every single night.
I have multiple groups, in multiple classes, that have multiple assignments due...and I feel obligated to make sure we actually accomplish things....
While I am sitting here trying to remember all of the problems I have to fix, who I need to fix them for, setting up a cashflow for my Management class, figuring out a safety stock for the same class, trying to remember which tests are due this week and when, and figuring out what I am going to make Lyle for dinner tonight..........
I just have one question.
Who do I get to pawn all of my problems and questions off to?!!!
Seriously, are there any takers? Because I would love it if someone would like to help keep my world from crashing down around me. :)

You are welcome to ask us anything and we will try and help! John majored in business so he might be able to help. Just facebook us or text us or call! i'd love to help with your burden!
ReplyDeleteThanks Coya! That's really sweet of you. I will definitely keep that in mind. :)
ReplyDelete