Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love my life

So, basically I love my life. I have very little to complain about (even if I complain a lot) and I am very blessed. Tonight Lyle and I carved pumpkins. We get very competitive and tease each other a lot about winning. However, we are never cruel about it and I love the fun we have with it. I think Lyle did a great job on his pumpkin and I think I did a good job on mine. I will never tell him that I think his is better than mine though.... :) Unless I am saying, "I let you win." He won't tell me that mine is better either, and I know that. We have told each other "good job," and "it's cute" and so on. And we are sincere about it. For the most part, we just have fun "competing" over things. I still say I make the best soup and I am the best cook. Although, Lyle is a close second. ;) I love him so much and I am so glad he is my best friend and we can enjoy each other so much, even if we are just carving pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment