I honestly don't know why he puts up with me. There have been so many days this semester that I have broken down and bawled like a baby. I cry hysterically and freak out and he is always there to calm me down and make me feel better. It's really not fair to him. He is working 40 hours a week as a manager, and has an important role in our student run company. Yet, he always has a positive attitude and a smile for me.
I really don't know how I would be surviving this semester if he wasn't in my life. I couldn't ask for a better companion to spend forever with. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, and sometimes he dances with me in the kitchen.
Regardless of how stressful life is, no amount of stress and frustration can ever make me forget how fantastic my life is. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. I get to spend my spare time (and the rest of eternity) with my very best friend.
I love you Lyle!
No comments:
Post a Comment