Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*SIGH*

I am sitting on my couch, trying to avoid studying. Well, I'm actually trying to study, but I am currently very successful at staying distracted. I have been at school all day and I have to go babysit in about 10 minutes. And in the mean time I am blogging. Welcome to my life. :)
I am so burnt out from school. I don't know how I ever thought I could become a doctor or anything, because we all know that I can probably not make it through my last three semesters without amazing stress and impatience. AAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! That is how I feel right now. Tomorrow I have 3 finals that I need to get done and basically, I haven't studied for any of them. Part of me is wondering if it is worth it. The other part of me isn't even thinking about tests. Christmas is just over a week away and I am still taking tests. There is something wrong with that.
Normally I get super excited about Christmas and I can't wait to decorate and all that jazz, but currently only our Christmas tree is up, with minimal decorations and there is a nativity. All of the other decorations are in a box. I haven't had time to put them up, and now I really don't care. I will just have to take it all down in a week anyways. I feel like I have no Christmas Spirit and it is kind of heartbreaking. I am just hoping that the only reason for my blues is my homework/stress. I really do hate the fact that I don't feel Christmasy and hopefully I will be in a much better mood on Friday.
But for now, I have to go babysit, maybe later I will have a few minute melt down before my final push of effort for the semester. Wahoo.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope that now that the semester is over you're feeling more festive. Hopefully Henry and his fancy tree skirt can liven up your living room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt a little more festive. Thanks Amy. :)

    ReplyDelete