Friday, July 17, 2009

progress

So, Lyle and I have been engaged for exactly 2 months and 1 day. So far we are still planning on getting married on September 26th. There are a few things that we need to make sure fall into place before we are ready to announce that as "the date" but things are coming along well. We have a lady who is going to do our decorations, and my mom has people ready and lined up for our refreshments. I found my wedding dress last Saturday! Lots of people have said that planning a wedding is hard work, but when you get those major elements out of the way it's pretty easy. ;) But that doesn't mean it's less stressful!
This next weekend we will be moving Lyle into our apartment and he will live there until I move in, then we will both live there. I am so excited to make it all cutesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment